RC poster

Can you pls help me with defining model of Revo

Hi everyone,
    I just bought a used Revo, may I kindly ask for your support to define what model of Revo it is?
    According to seller used very little and beside from some scratches on body it was in new condition.

https://imgur.com/a/9wy5BCc

Thanks in advance,

Br Markus
    Last edited by MarkusW; 04-23-2019 at 04:24 AM.

RC Competitor
    Looks just like my Revo 3.3 I bought new in January of this year....'cept mine is red

Tip: if you have issues with randomly losing control of throttle/brake while steering control is unaffected, remove the Optidrive and see if the problem persists or goes away. Not fun having a nitro Revo take off full tilt with no control except steering for 3-4 seconds!

Caps to underscore importance: IF YOU REMOVE THE OPTIDRIVE, MAKE 100% CERTAIN THE TRUCK IS AT A COMPLETE STOP BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO SHIFT FORWARD/REVERSE OR TRANSMISSION DAMAGE WILL RESULT
    Last edited by RIDE-RED 350r; 04-23-2019 at 05:12 AM.

53097 Revo. Front tires are backwards; has aftermarket air filter; aftermarket fuel filter; front sway bars; aftermarket tank guard.
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    I agree, it looks fairly recent. Are there any date codes on the chassis, transmission or other components?

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Thanks a lot for all the replies. I will have a look for numbers when I receive it later this week. I guessed it was a 5309 due to the Iphone docking station. Thanks for the heads-up concerning the tires, I Will remember to change them.