RC Qualifier

Traxxas pushes the limits of what is possible

With the UDR, Traxxas pushed the limit of what is possible with a scale RC machine. It has amazing scale detail in its construction from detail bits to the roll cage construction to the faithful replication of the suspension systems and drivetrains of full size trophy trucks. It is all there. Just to make it even more amazing, they tuned it to near perfection so that in slow-mo video you almost cant tell that you are watching a small scale RC beating it out across the terrain. It amazes me everytime I see it, and it makes me wonder......what could possibly be next from Traxxas to top this? They have set the bar REAL high in several segments. The UDR, the TRX-4 and the X-MAXX are all in a class by themselves in my opinion, despite competitors attempts to offer worthy alternatives, I dont see much that competes on all the same levels.

I cant imagine what Traxxas has coming next, but I can say that there is a good chance that it is going to pretty amazing.....it will have to be in order for the company to not appear as if it is going backwards!

RC Racer
    I totally agree …. Ben !!!! Traxxas is at the top of the list for innovations !!!!
    Xmaxx , XO - 1 , Slayer Pro , UDR , E-Revo

RC Racer

udr

Quote Originally Posted by v4whlracr View Post
    I totally agree Ö. Ben !!!! Traxxas is at the top of the list for innovations !!!!
    So do you drive as a basher, Trophy Truck, Stadium Truck...or a Pro-Scale truck.......no one knows!

RC poster
    I canít wait to see what they put out next, Traxxas never disappoints

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ben1272 View Post
    With the UDR, Traxxas pushed the limit of what is possible with a scale RC machine. It has amazing scale detail in its construction from detail bits to the roll cage construction to the faithful replication of the suspension systems and drivetrains of full size trophy trucks. It is all there. Just to make it even more amazing, they tuned it to near perfection so that in slow-mo video you almost cant tell that you are watching a small scale RC beating it out across the terrain. It amazes me everytime I see it, and it makes me wonder......what could possibly be next from Traxxas to top this? They have set the bar REAL high in several segments. The UDR, the TRX-4 and the X-MAXX are all in a class by themselves in my opinion, despite competitors attempts to offer worthy alternatives, I dont see much that competes on all the same levels.

I cant imagine what Traxxas has coming next, but I can say that there is a good chance that it is going to pretty amazing.....it will have to be in order for the company to not appear as if it is going backwards!
    As a desert racing fan and UDR owner, my Pro Scale next choice would be a Class One Unlimited Buggy with its 4 wheel independent suspension
    But as a race car fan, I would prefer to see a Formula One race car to cover the on road side of Traxxas
    And Traxxas should have made the UDR 2WD. The real ones are. With TSM Iím sure it would be possible
    And I canít wait to see the TRX-4 with dig to answer the SCX-10 III

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RC poster
    In Traxxas We Trust

RC Enthusiast
    The UDR and TRX-4 are my favorites from Traxxas. And yes, Traxxas have indeed raised the bar for scale appearance in the world of R/C. So, what's next in the pipeline from Traxxas? First and foremost I can not wait to see the Chevy '69 and '72 bodies from Traxxas first seen on the SEMA show 2019. From what I gather they are to be released as body kits only. They look awesome from the images out there on the World Wide Web. And on this forum as well.

Ford are about to release the new Ford Bronco and they made a Desert Racer version which is just awesome. Traxxas has the chassis (the UDR) and only needs to make the body. And maybe some new wheels and tires. Or what about an updated Ford Raptor on the UDR?

These were my own favorites to be. Hopefully. Not to everybody's liking, I am sure. We all have our own flavors :-)
    No cars at present