Traxxas App Voltage Reading

My VXL is prematurely going into LVD when the batteries have plenty of charge left. My plan is to run my cars with LVD off and monitor the voltage on my own. It looks like when you go wide open throttle, the voltage dips low enough to make the ESC go into LVD even though the batteries go back to a normal voltage once off the throttle

I believe I know the answer but I just want confirmation. The voltage reading is the total voltage of the battery and not the reading of each cell, correct? Since my batteries are 3S lipos, letting the battery get down to a reading of 10.5 volts (3.5 each cell) would be fine, correct?
    Monster Baja Sla2h VXL
    Rustler VXL

How old are the batteries? If they have had plenty of use or are damaged in some way then the ESC is doing its job because the cells cannot provide the power they need under load.

3.5v per cell is a good LVC.
    The Super Derecho

The battery has had a lot of use. It came with an x-maxx I got 2 years ago. I am in the market for new batteries and using this one for now since theres no physicsl damage or excessive swelling. I can get 10-15 min out of it but once I get down to 11 volts it cant really take any full throttle pulls as it causes the volts to drop below the threshold. What would a normal drop in voltage be on a new/healthy battery?
    Monster Baja Sla2h VXL
    Rustler VXL