RC poster

Decoy's Ford GT and Mustang

Just finished the GT body, the Fox Body I drove around last year and has a little wear. It's getting fresh paint and custom sticker job, they're both done with Plasti Dip.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Built it more for handling around a parking lot.... my alternate mounting for the GPM arms. Front braces are lower to clear 0 offset wheels (Or the foams everyone uses). Rear, I used short ball ends and the 3mm spacer in order not to change the geometry from stock.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Did you Plasti Dip the inside or outside of the body?
    Catch my videos at youtube.com/c/offworkhours

RC poster
    The inside, my plan is to "dip" the outside clear then peel the inside and repaint. Most of the decals on the mustang are on the inside too, just printed in reverse.

I mainly want to redo the decals and fix where the paint rubbed off from control arm flex and backspacing issues which have been sorted.

This was my first paint job and after I found out the price of hobby paint, dip was a no brainier, I wanted it white anyway. The GT is blaze blue backed in white.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    hey decoy octopus where did you find fox body mustang that thing is sweet beans

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1984 View Post
    hey decoy octopus where did you find fox body mustang that thing is sweet beans
    Aplastics or on eBay

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk