RC Competitor

Putting 1/10 wheel/tire set on my 1/16 MERV

I have a question for anyone that would like to give me an answer. Iíve got a 1/16 MERV VXL and I would like to know if anyone has ever put 1/10 scale Slash wheels on one before. I am sure if you run your batteries in series it will get HOT! Is there any pinion/spur gear change that would make things work? I have only mounted the wheels on my MERV and it looks pretty tough! If anyone out there has done this please let me know what you came up with. Thanks! Can you put pictures on these posts? I donít want to look like a mental midget but I cannot figure it out!
    Last edited by scoviman; 04-10-2019 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Not sure

I wouldn't see why not, unless they rub the chassis or something while turning. Try to put a smaller pinion on, maybe with a bigger spur too. And yes, you can post pics, you just need a picture hosting site: Picture Posting Tutorial I've ran my mini summit with p2de tires on it before:
    I like free stuff!

RC Competitor
    Thanks for the response! Your mini summit looks cool! The tires and rims that I wanna put definitely don’t rub the body or interfere with suspension articulation. I’m going to figure this picture posting out tonight sometime and send you a pic of my MERV. Thanks again!

You bet! Its fun to help others out, and to be helped. Can't wait to see it...
    I like free stuff!

RC Competitor
    By the way, I like free stuff as well! I’ll get you that picture tonight!

RC Competitor
    Hey there again! Are you using a real computer or an iPhone? I’ve been trying the Picture Posting Tutorial and am not having very much luck.

Quote Originally Posted by scoviman View Post
    Hey there again! Are you using a real computer or an iPhone? I’ve been trying the Picture Posting Tutorial and am not having very much luck.
    Which picture hosting site are you using?

RC Competitor
    Here’s my dilemma. I live WAY out in the mountains of Virginia. WiFi is non existent. I have an iPhone 8. Rcpics comes in a foreign language that I cannot understand. I’ve been trying to log into Picturetrail all day with no luck. I haven’t tried Flickr yet. Gonna try that next. What are you using?

I use postimage, works well for me. I am also using a computer too. PostImage
    I like free stuff!

I use https://cubeupload.com/ which I find super easy and I hate when other site put a watermarked logo on the pic and this one doesn't do that.

RC Competitor
    I’m starting to think that I’m going to have to get into a WiFi friendly place to join one of these sites! I REALLY appreciate the help you guys have given me but I’m lucky to at least be on the site as much as I am!

Ok, then we will be patient to see your MERV!
    I like free stuff!

RC Competitor
    [IMG]Cubeupload[/IMG]http://u.cubeupload.com/scoviman

RC Competitor
    Hello zedorda! I finally got signed up to cubeupload! I tried to send you guys a picture but I don’t think that it worked. This picture thing is new to me and is frustrating at the same time. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong!

RC Competitor
    http://u.cupboard.com/scovimanhttps://cubeupload.com/images
    Please let me know if this works! Thanks! Sorry to be a bother!

RC Competitor

RC Competitor
    Well guys. Evidently this picture stuff is not for me. Oh well I tried this is frustrating and I apologize for wasting everyone’s time. Good night! Thank you for the picture. It was really neat. Sorry I cannot send you a picture of my MERV!

With https://cubeupload.com/ after you login you drag an image file right on the window of cubeupload then after it scans it click the upload button. The image should have 2 links on it's lower half right-click the top link and copy. Then goto the window with the forum post you are making and type.

[img]paste link here[/img]

Best it is on it's own line and not stuffed in a paragraph of text. If you "Go Advanced" you can preview the post and the image should load instead of the [img]link[/img] stuff.
    Last edited by zedorda; 04-10-2019 at 11:02 PM.

You can also try imgur.com, they have an app that you should be able to upload photo's from the phone with. Then you can copy the link it generates to post here.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

...and Tapatalk.
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein