Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    30

    I gone and done it

    Well, 2 weeks after buying my son a used 2wd Slash, I went and bought myself a brand new Slash 4x4 VXL Fox Edition. It was a lot of $$ but I'm happy with it so far. Made it a whole 30 secs before my kid crashed into me and broke the a-arm. Already fixed and ordered a couple 2s 7000mah lipos, as we can use them in both cars. I'm still running on training mode with my son so his Slash is still "faster". Lol

    I've already scratched up that nice Fox body jumping it on our street.

    Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by t_dogg80; 04-15-2019 at 11:07 AM.

  2. #2
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Squeegie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    7,567
    Welcome to the Traxxas forums and for your recent purchases!

    Have fun!
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

  3. #3
    RC Champion zedorda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    S.E. Michigan
    Posts
    1,079
    The legion grows...

  4. #4
    RC Champion Dcuda69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    2,964
    And so the addiction begins...... lol Have fun!!
    Slash 4x4 Ult 2150kv
    Rustler vxl
    Ford GT vxl

  5. #5
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Burleson, Texas
    Posts
    238
    There goes all your extra time (and money). But well worth it to hang out with the kiddo!!
    A couple of us have started driving one of our tracks in training mode. It's real loose and in full mode even being easy on the throttle the 4x4 Slash likes to spin. In training mode we can get them to drift around the long turns and it has made driving a lot more fun.

    ENJOY!!
    Scott
    Slash 2wd
    Slash Ultimate 4wd
    Stampede 4wd

  6. #6
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. El Sob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    14,199
    Quote Originally Posted by t_dogg80 View Post
    Well, 2 weeks after buying my son a used 2wd Slash, I went and bought myself a brand new Slash 4x4 VXL Fox Edition. It was a lot of $$ but I'm happy with it so far. Made it a whole 30 secs before my kid crashed into me and broke the a-arm. Already fixed and ordered a couple 2s 7000mah lipos, as we can use them in both cars. I'm still running on training mode with my son so his Slash is still "faster". Lol

    I've already scratched up that nice Fox body jumping it on our street.

    Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
    Welcome to the forum and the addiction! You are among a group of people who share the love of the Traxxas Slash 4x4! If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Remember we are here to help!

    As a suggestion, I would get the a arms from the newest Ultimate edition. They are great!
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!

  7. #7
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Area 51?
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by t_dogg80 View Post
    I'm still running on training mode with my son so his Slash is still "faster".

    Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
    Well,if he won't do his chores just say,i'll drag race you and flip it into sport
    I'm Just A Guy With A Sl4sh

  8. #8
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by El Sob View Post
    Welcome to the forum and the addiction! You are among a group of people who share the love of the Traxxas Slash 4x4! If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Remember we are here to help!

    As a suggestion, I would get the a arms from the newest Ultimate edition. They are great!
    Thank you! I went ahead and bought the RPM a arms and am hoping they'll last longer than 30 secs. I love forums because I always learn so much!

    Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfOnyx View Post
    Well,if he won't do his chores just say,i'll drag race you and flip it into sport
    Fantastic idea!!

    Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    RC Champion zedorda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    S.E. Michigan
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by t_dogg80 View Post
    Thank you! I went ahead and bought the RPM a arms and am hoping they'll last longer than 30 secs. I love forums because I always learn so much!

    Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
    Huh? This left me confused.

  11. #11
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    30
    Had to go out of town for work today. I figured I may as well use it the alone time to start ripping this thing around the hotel. It's been a lot of fun but I need a 3s. Looks like that's coming next.

    Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •