RC poster

slash 4x4 1/16 flips on right turns PLEASE HELP

hello first time here but here goes

i have the slash 1/16 4x4 and i replaced the entire suspension and servo only on right turns the truck flips its driving me insane. anyone have a idea of what is going on

Please try to limit your expressions to a more family-friendly type. Thanks! ksb51rl
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 04-25-2019 at 07:11 PM.

RC Competitor
    So by what i understand it rolls easily when you turn right?.So it could be that you need to stiffen up your suspension

Or if it only turns right you might need reprogramming or to replace the servo entirely

Also this is the wrong thread there's a thread for the 1/16 e-revo and slash

Onyx
    I'm Just A Guy With A Sl4sh

RC poster
    i have tried calibrating the remote and esc. this thing out of the box has always had this issue . i rebuilt the front end again it has gotten better but still flips. i ordered proline tires and hoping for the best . thanks for your thoughts on this

Welcome to the Traxxas forums!

Did you replace the stock turnbuckles? On the 1/16 Slash, they are not adjustable, but maybe one side is bent slightly.

Also, make sure that your servo is properly centered and Tx steering trim is set to zero before you mount the servo horn.

Good luck and have fun!
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

Unless something is broken, it seems to be either a weight distribution or a geometry issue.
    How many batteries do you run at once? If only one, which side is it in?
    Do the wheels turn equally as far to the left and right? Does the little truck sit level and does the suspension travel up and down equally on each side?
    Alt-248 on the number pad =