Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by PATS4LIFE View Post
    No need to tape them,you would barely notice any ballooning on badlands,even with running big power motors.
    Cool. I probably should of asked before I bought them unmounted, could of saved myself the trouble. Oh well, they were cheaper that way atleast.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by nickruger View Post
    Cool. I probably should of asked before I bought them unmounted, could of saved myself the trouble. Oh well, they were cheaper that way atleast.

Here is a comparison video
    https://youtu.be/hN5HCeAmroE
    "AVENGED SEVENFOLD "

Quote Originally Posted by ReglarGuy View Post
    Something you may want to look into....I read something the other day that the Max 5 and the Fuse 160 were the same exact ESC. The Max 5 is rated at 200 amps, and the Fuse 160 is rated at 160 amps. Be careful, because one of these two companies is telling a big fat fib.
    The MAX6 is the same as the fuse 160. Maybe a typo on their end.
    6s X-Maxx-Hobbywing MAX6 8s conversion

I got the badlands mounted up, the 2085x servo in and the punch turned down to 1. It is literally a different truck now. The handling and manageability has increased ten fold. Completely satisfied and happy with the motor now. It has more potential, but I'm totally happy with where it's at for now. I might look into upgrading the ESC fan. It got all the way up to 158 degrees, motor got up to 124. I might grab a 20 tooth pinion first as it has more than enough speed for my size yard. Thank you guys for all your advice, especially the Badlands, world changer. I'm pretty stoked that I ended up getting exactly what I was hoping for out of it, mostly to you fine people's previous trials and tribulations. That's what this community is supposed to be for and i highly, highly appreciate it.

Got fed up trying to get to my reciever box under the ESC mount, went through all the spare parts I had and came up with this. I wasn't sure how water tight the box I was using was, I'm a lot more confident with this setup that everything will stay dry. I switched over to a futaba R304SB-E while I was at it. Probably better off anyways, now I can tune it down and adjust the throttle curves a little.

Turned out good.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I like the wire loom.

Somehow builds are never done....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234