RC poster

Upgraded steering blocks parts info

I upgraded my Slash 4x4 steering with a Hot Racing set SLF1901 a few weeks ago. I smacked a fence at the tennis court I was running on and lost one of the kingpin screws from the bottom of the right side. Anyone have a source for replacement screw, cap, and brass bushing without having to buy the whole block kit again? Thanks!!

RC poster
    Anyone??????

Google is your friend but here is a freebie.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/traxxas...kaAjT3EALw_wcB

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    Google is your friend but here is a freebie.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/traxxas...kaAjT3EALw_wcB
    I believe he is asking about replacement bushings and screw caps that come with the HR C hubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ati View Post
    I believe he is asking about replacement bushings and screw caps that come with the HR C hubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OMG then it is worse than I thought? Sorry thought he knew what kingpins are.

RC poster
    Hot Racing's own description calls them "kingpin screws", so that is what I was going off of....And yeah, I have Googled the ever-loving BLEEP out of this and can't find anything....I e-mailed HR for info and got no response...So that's why I was asking here about replacement screws, caps, and bushings....

Quote Originally Posted by Haywood74 View Post
    Hot Racing's own description calls them "kingpin screws", so that is what I was going off of....And yeah, I have Googled the ever-loving BLEEP out of this and can't find anything....I e-mailed HR for info and got no response...So that's why I was asking here about replacement screws, caps, and bushings....
    Ahh sorry HR can call them whatever they want so not your fault. I can't say sourcing HR parts as easy since recently no one has been getting replies from them. Someone else was also looking for where to get a new o-ring for the HR motor mount running into the same thing.

RC poster
    Broke down and just bought a whole complete set.....Oh well, I guess I will have extra parts next time I break something

RC Racer
    Broke down and just bought a whole complete set.....Oh well, I guess I will have extra parts next time I break something
    Have you tried to use the original shoulder screw? It may fit but without a bushing. Don't forget the blue Loctite.

RC poster
    I probably should have tried the original shoulder screw....I did blue locktite as well, just not enough of it I would imagine....I am discovering that I've got a bad habit of using too little of that....

Spare parts are always a good thing! I believe that in one of my threads I have information on how to set the Hot Racing steering system up.
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!