RC Qualifier

Need your guys opinion

So... I know this has probably already been talked into the ground but my question is... e revo vs UDR.
    let me give you guys a little info. I mostly I drive on grass, gravel, and sometimes go to the dunes though i also like hopping off curbs in parking lots, I never really go to skateparks or do crazy big jumps. That's not to say I don't bash hard, I love to go fast on bumpy or rough terrain and that's kinda why i'm looking at the UDHR and the realism is amazing! I hear quit a bit that you should expect a lot of brakedge if you bash the UDR too hard. obviously looks are a huge part of the decision and of course the UDR wins by a landslide. so In your opinions what do you guys think would suit me best. one that can rip up the backyard, blast through a gravel parking lot and fly across the dunes.
    Also i have about $950 to spend and i'll need batteries and a charger(probably a upgraded servo ether way)
    Thanks for your thoughts and opinions
    Slashcrazy
    RC. an addiction I'm proud of

RC Racer
    I do not own a UDR but if your not big in to jumping I would say buy the UDR not the 2.0. Especially if you want to race but thats just my opinion.
    His Glory Alone all the way to the grave.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by slashcrazy View Post
    So... I know this has probably already been talked into the ground but my question is... e revo vs UDR.
    let me give you guys a little info. I mostly I drive on grass, gravel, and sometimes go to the dunes though i also like hopping off curbs in parking lots, I never really go to skateparks or do crazy big jumps. That's not to say I don't bash hard, I love to go fast on bumpy or rough terrain and that's kinda why i'm looking at the UDHR and the realism is amazing! I hear quit a bit that you should expect a lot of brakedge if you bash the UDR too hard. obviously looks are a huge part of the decision and of course the UDR wins by a landslide. so In your opinions what do you guys think would suit me best. one that can rip up the backyard, blast through a gravel parking lot and fly across the dunes.
    Also i have about $950 to spend and i'll need batteries and a charger(probably a upgraded servo ether way)
    Thanks for your thoughts and opinions
    Slashcrazy

My brother bought the UDR, and after 60 days he got he local HS to take it back and partially refund him so he could buy The ERevo 2.0.... his is wayyyyyyy happier with the 2.0. All around better vehicle. Me I didnít need to money around I bought the 2.0 and itís a blast!!!! Good luck with your decision.

I have had a Emaxx, Revo 3.3, Jato 3.3, and hands down I love my E Revo 2.0. And Traxxas customer service is pretty dang good as well!