RC poster

Seriously Want to Build Offroad and possibly street tracks.

I am trying to find out how i can plan and build a serious competitve and proffessional rc track in my town. Im going to try and raise the funds but I would need a land scape pro to help with the construction of the off road track. Yes I realize it sounds easy but honestly I don't want some cheap track Im talking like people will want to come visit from another state because this track is awesome kind of track!!

Can anyone put me intouch with someone who has actually designed and built an official track for 1/8 or 1/10 scale off road?

I have no clue where to even begin.

RC Racer
    On road you can use 2x4s to make the layout. I don't know about off road.

RC poster
    Go online and look at different track layouts. Make sure you have places for corner marshals and a pit lane (a place to pull off while getting on or off drivers stand). Drivers stand should be elevated and handicap accessible if you plan on public access and usage. Jump take off can be wood. Usually 10 scale a nice track can be slid steer width. Just depends on your funds and space can be a simple oval with sc jumps or full on off road. Another thing to co rider is maintaining the track outdoor tracks trend to develop ruts do to rain snow and etc. Start small and grow. Lanes can be outlined with black corrugated pipe with .25 rebar driven through pipe.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk