RC Competitor

TRX-4 Cruise Control Not Working

Hi Forums

I have a problem with my cruise control not working. It used to work when I had my old ESC and receiver (my receiver had water damage to it so I bought the exact same one, 6533) , but when I got my new ESC(which is a XL 5hv) it wasn't working. I then went online to the user manual to program it into the multifunction knob. After I went to program it the cruise control still didn't work.

I have been trying to program it onto the transmitter for 1 hour with no luck at all
    If you have had this problem please let me know how you fixed it.

604Slash4x4
    Gone Bashing

RC Racer
    If im following this right, youve replaced the ESC and rx with stock components right? And assuming you are still using a stock transmitter, im guessing this is a programming error. Can you confirm your miltifunction knob actually works by setting it to another function?

RC Competitor
    Yes the ESC was replaced under warranty and running it stock and have the TQI transmitter. I tried putting the multifunction to adjust TSM which worked, so I took TSM off of the multifunction knob and tried to program cruise control back on and still didn't work