RC poster

Hey! Iím building an app to help this community find & share bash spots & tracks

Hi all! A while back I posted in this forum here looking for a good app to find and share bash spots and tracks. I didnít really find anything great, so have decided to build it myself! One of the reasons I love the RC community is that everyone Iíve encountered is generally pretty helpful. Iím hoping this will make it just that much easier for us to find great spots to bash, and contribute to the community by sharing info about the spots we find (whatís the terrain like? Is there a place to charge? Any issues running nitro? Etc).

Anyway, if youíd care to follow along, hereís where you can find out more here.

Feel free to reach out to me at the email listed on that site if you have ideas/feedback, Iíd love to hear from you.

Thanks and happy bashing!

Eric

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by scrantonicity02 View Post
    Hi all! A while back I posted in this forum here looking for a good app to find and share bash spots and tracks. I didnít really find anything great, so have decided to build it myself! One of the reasons I love the RC community is that everyone Iíve encountered is generally pretty helpful. Iím hoping this will make it just that much easier for us to find great spots to bash, and contribute to the community by sharing info about the spots we find (whatís the terrain like? Is there a place to charge? Any issues running nitro? Etc).

Anyway, if youíd care to follow along, hereís where you can find out more here.

Feel free to reach out to me at the email listed on that site if you have ideas/feedback, Iíd love to hear from you.

Thanks and happy bashing!

Eric
    Fantastic idea, and fantastic screen name.

RC poster
    Thanks on both accounts, GripDog! I'm definitely looking . forward to sharing updates with the community as I make progress

RC Racer
    I like the idea!

RC poster
    any updates?