RC poster

Que o cual combinación usar?

Hola grupo.
    Estoy un poco desorientado en cuanto que usar. Mi coche está de serie y no se si usar baterías 2s o 3s con piñón estándar o con piñón opcional. Estoy pensando poner piñón opcional y baterías 2s y de vez en cuando 3s. Quisiera saber que configuración llevan ustedes siempre.
    Gracias.

RC poster
    Hola grupo. A ustedes no se os traduce mi idioma? Porque yo vuestros comentarios si los leo. Si no pueden usar el traductor, muchas gracias. Este foro me gusta mucho y tampoco conozco otro en idioma español. Os agradecería que contestaran mis post. Gracias.

RC Competitor
    I don't speak Spanish (sorry), so I'm trying to use Google Translate to understand your inquiry, but technology tends to have some limitations, so please excuse my mistakes.

I started to try to answer your question directly, but quickly realized that there were enough things that would probably not translate well, and just lead to frustration. So, I'm going to simply try to point to you the online Traxxas Manuals (in Spanish) for both the Rustler 4x4, and the Rustler 4x4 VX (since I'm not sure which version you have).
    Rustler 4x4 - https://traxxas.com/sites/default/fi...-OM-SP-R03.pdf
    Rustler 4x4 VXL - https://traxxas.com/sites/default/fi...-OM-SP-R03.pdf

My son has the brushed version, and I have the brushless version of the Rustler 4x4. We run the stock (out of the box) gearing on both of them... NOT the included "high speed pinion" I'm not sure what size they are... maybe 9 tooth on the brushed, and 11 tooth on the brushless?
    We run the brushed Rustler 4x4 on the NiMH and 2S LiPo batteries, and it's fast enough for my 9 year old.
    We run the brushless Rustler 4x4 VXL on NiMH, 2S, and 3S batteries... and on 3S, it's TOO FAST for me (although I'm new to RC cars).

Good Luck, and have fun. Sorry about not being able to respond in Spanish --BillJ

RC poster
    Muchas gracias por tu respuesta. A sido de gran ayuda. A mi se me traduce solo esta página al español. Gracias de nuevo.