I would like to show you my two Summits and the process of making them work for me.
Since I'm farly new to the hobby I will need some guidence along the way, so please don't hold back with your experience.

For my Part, the Summit is one of my favorite RC car concepts out there. I do like to hike with them, without beeing slowed down too much. Not beeing a fan of scalers in general and on the other hand having no fun in lunching RC cars through the air neither, I still like to go somewhat fast and cover some distance. For me the fun is watching the suspension work as torgue gets applied, seeing these wheels compress and the small car making its way through difficult terrain slowly by the use of its gadgets

I bought both Summits used, a misstake maybe, but here they are and wait to get ready.

First thing to do: Takeing them apart, acessing the damage an wear and getting the first on the trail again. Both cars were running when I bought them, but I allready did break two diffs, time to reset both or at least having a good one and a project

Next Post will be picture heavy, sorry for not having one for the intro.