Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Evil-R build...

RC Qualifier
    New batteries have cured my issue and no shut down what so ever!

However what’s now annoyed me the MMX was left a default LVC 3.2 yet today after the run the cells were 2.96 all round! Now honestly as soon as LVC kicked in I stopped running it.
    I know I can up the LVC which I’ll do but dropping a cell below 3v isn’t good so why didn’t the 3.2 LVC work?!

Quote Originally Posted by SC11 View Post
    New batteries have cured my issue and no shut down what so ever!

However whatís now annoyed me the MMX was left a default LVC 3.2 yet today after the run the cells were 2.96 all round! Now honestly as soon as LVC kicked in I stopped running it.
    I know I can up the LVC which Iíll do but dropping a cell below 3v isnít good so why didnít the 3.2 LVC work?!
    Where you running it hard when it did kick in? I've been running really hard before and got it to kick in too late, didn't have it at 3.2 so it wasn't as big a deal. Would your charger still charge it?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by nickruger View Post
    Where you running it hard when it did kick in? I've been running really hard before and got it to kick in too late, didn't have it at 3.2 so it wasn't as big a deal. Would your charger still charge it?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Not excessively and as said stop the second LVC cut in!

Prior to this my set up was Traxxas batteries and charger, now being honest I donít think I checked the voltages just plugged them in and pressed storage, guess I was more concerned with the intermittent shut downs.

My charger has a restoration mode where it charges at 0.1amps to bring them up before full charging, it did this to both batteries and they both balanced.
    No puffing so will have to run them and see

What setting do you have LVC at?

RC Qualifier
    My stock ecs has lvc stage 2 at about 3.5v a cell

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Guess I’ll up the LVC to 3.5v

Since they went into storage ok is there anything else I can do to check or is it a case of running and seeing?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234