RC Racer

VXL-6S Marine ESC Calibration issue... or...?

Transmitter throttle switch set at 50/50.
    Calibrated as per manual instructions, several times to be sure.
    It works as written: transmitter on, holding full throttle, connecting batteries to ESC.
    Wait for one beep - move to full reverse throttle position and hold - two beeps - release to neutral, three beeps, ESC arms.

But... the ESC seems to always return to profile 1 then, and I have 100% forward and 100% reverse at that moment, while the manual says it should be 15% reverse?
    Also, throttle range seems off: at about 50% throttle, the motor rpm are at max and stay at the same rpm for the entire 50 - 100% throttle range. Same for reverse throttle.

When changing to profile 2 as per manual instructions, reverse indeed is gone, but still at the same 50% forward throttle, the motor rpm are at max and stay at the same rpm for the entire 50 - 100% throttle range.

Tried calibrating with the switch at 70/30, no difference.

It is almost as if it isn't actually calibrating, especially after throttle calibration the ESC reverts to drive profile 1 (sport), even if it was previously set at 2 (race, no reverse) or 3 (training).
    - So almost as if instead of calibrating throttle range, it thinks it needs to change profile to 1 instead.

Or... am I just completely wrong and is this all just meant to work like this?
    Greetz, JEREMY.

RCblog.nl Summit●ERevo2●X-MAXX

RC Qualifier
    Call TRAXXAS Support

RC Racer
    Ok, superweird, but apparently it solved itself.
    After just unplugging/reconnecting the batteries several times, all functions as it's supposed to, and keeps working that way.
    A classic glitch in the Matrix I suppose....
    Greetz, JEREMY.

RCblog.nl Summit●ERevo2●X-MAXX