RC Enthusiast

Adding sound to xmaxx

Have a custom show Greenbay packer body and a custom general Lee body for my xmaxx.. I wanna add sound to it. I've looked and I can find packes to make it have truck noise ect but does anyone know or have u seen a similar system that you can add but make your own recordings on? Otherwise ima have to do something custom somehow... siggestions??thanks

The best I've ever seen is a system where you can down load the sound you want from a rather big selection. I've never seen where you could record a custom sound.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

RC Enthusiast
    I took the easy way out and just bought a cheap Bluetooth speaker, and secured it with some Velcro under the body. Use it for playing music but I suppose you could download and play virtually any sound you wanted.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I got better tires and meta gears. Best sound ever

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    I was gonna say that the x-maxx makes so many wonderful sounds as it is.

My bud picked up an ess sound system. It has the horn for the general Lee, if you have a free channel. Don't know what sound a cheesehead truck would make. There was a discussion a while back on rccrawler about what file type was needed to use your own files on the ess, but didn't pay much attention to it. Maybe search over there...
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

You can use the Traxxas OBA system (that's what I use). It works good, and it's easy to get replacement parts if needed.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.