RC Champion

Proline vs stock tires.

Has anyone weighed the Mx43 beas lock wheel and tire combo? After 2 years one of my stocks failed. I figured with the bead lock a tire replacement would be much easier.

But I'm worried about the weight if they are heavier it will reduce acceleration and kill my run time as well as stress the batteries more.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    Well, this happened to my 6S truck, only when I had the Trenchers on. Not once, but twice.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

RC poster
    I have run the Badlands without issue on my 8s for several months. Someone on here posted the weights and they are heavier than stock. I do not run them when I'm bashing as they are quite a bit harder and I worry about damaging something.
    The bead lock system is a pain, lots of screws front and back...

I have a 6s that has had its' electronics beefed up. I run Prolines, and haven't had any premature wear problems. As far as performance, (IMO) I get better performance, because I don't have to back off the throttle due to ballooning tires.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

RC Enthusiast

Try Duratrac

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx_Adam View Post
    Has anyone weighed the Mx43 beas lock wheel and tire combo? After 2 years one of my stocks failed. I figured with the bead lock a tire replacement would be much easier.

But I'm worried about the weight if they are heavier it will reduce acceleration and kill my run time as well as stress the batteries more.

New Duratrac working for me,belted too.and I don't work for any rc companies .

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    CN u post a link? Can't find these
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    CN u post a link? Can't find these
    https://express.google.com/u/0/produ...YaAivuEALw_wcB
    "AVENGED SEVENFOLD "

RC Qualifier
    Just fitted Badlands. Didnt weigh them but they’re definitely heavier than stock.

RC Champion
    Those look awesome, that tread pattern is perfect too

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx_Adam View Post
    Those look awesome, that tread pattern is perfect too

https://youtu.be/Xg0Or2H6YXA
    I can weigh one of the badlands for comparison. From other forums the only knock on the duratrax is the wheels don't survive a wreck as good as stock or proline, but that's pretty subjective considering how do you actually compare that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I’ve heard from at least one member where the glue doesn’t hold up. That coupled with the fact they weigh almost as much as the badlands has stopped me from considering them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripdog7205 View Post
    I’ve heard from at least one member where the glue doesn’t hold up. That coupled with the fact they weigh almost as much as the badlands has stopped me from considering them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess you should never trust marketing foolery

I'm new to the badlands party, but so far they changed my life. I didn't notice any immediate ill effects of the weight, more beneficial than anything really that I noticed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Colton, Inland Empire, Southern California
    I love the proline badlands. I just went to the dunes, and surfed them just like a quad or side by side. didnt try the stocks.

I like my badlands, use em mostly on a small dirt track, less wheelies in loose traction material, but way more stability. less tire ballooning.

I lost my ability to do back flips, unless the ramp is a kicker. with stock tires I can backflip in the air on command basically lol.

I had an accident when I hit a shed and I felt the weight of the tires, caused the axle to rip out the axle carrier, bearings and all. xmaxx kept going, left a front passenger side wheel+axle&dogbone behind lol.
    Sla2hvxl,pe4evxl,erevobl
    "Richard Chilson"youtube