RC Enthusiast

Revo 3.3 driveshaft problems

Hi

I just put some metal driveshafts on my revo 3.3 and on one of the rear ones it seems to constantly jump out of the little boot thing that goes into the differential amd i dont know how to fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What rockers are you using? You can limit the downward travel of them as well.
    The Super Derecho

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    What rockers are you using? You can limit the downward travel of them as well.
    I have long travel rocker arms and the suspension is set on the lowest setting and they still pop out

If you got the Traxxas 5451R set then it says right at the top of the instructions the following:

Quote Originally Posted by instructions
    Important Notes
    • This kit fits models 5310 Revo, 5309 Revo 3.3, 4909 T-Maxx 3.3, and 4902 T-Maxx 2.5R. It does not fit 4910 T-Maxx, 5109 S-Maxx, or 5110 SportMaxx.
    • This kit is not for use with the Revo long travel rocker set.
    • The middle or outer pushrod location on the arm must be used for P1, P2, and P3 rockers.
    • If you are using these shafts with part #5333R (adjustable wheelbase rear control arms), the driveshafts can come out of the drive cups in the +19mm position. To prevent this, you will need to either replace the metal drive cups with part #5153R (extended drive cups, sold separately), OR reduce the down travel by installing the pushrod on the outer locations on the suspension arm.
    Note that you can purchase Traxxas extended drive cups.
    Last edited by Double G; 05-30-2019 at 10:00 AM.
    The Super Derecho

RC Enthusiast
    Iíll just buy the cups