RC Enthusiast

Question What are the best Traxxas Slash 2 wheel drive on-road tires under $40

I need to find some good on-road tires for my Traxxas Slash 2 wheel drive I need a set of 4 under 60 dollars I want to be able to use them on 3s on hard concrete and do Full Throttle accelerations what are some good long wear on-road tires because I shred through tires quick thanks

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by lukebush16 View Post
    I need to find some good on-road tires for my Traxxas Slash 2 wheel drive I need a set of 4 under 60 dollars I want to be able to use them on 3s on hard concrete and do Full Throttle accelerations what are some good long wear on-road tires because I shred through tires quick thanks
    There is some good info in this recent thread over in the slash 4x4 forum - https://forums.traxxas.com/showthrea...9-On-road-tire

RC Competitor
    I’m really liking the JConcepts G-loc tire. I’m only running on 2s but they seem to be a great balance so far. Good grip on asphalt, decent wear, they don’t balloon much, you get some expansion. There are some pics and video in this thread, https://forums.traxxas.com/showthrea...es-for-asphalt

RC Competitor
    I really like duratrax bandito's they can handle 3s pretty well and get some killer grip
    I'm Just A Guy With A Sl4sh

RC Racer
    I just took my bandito's on my rustler vxl on 3s and had a blast. I also like my road rage 2.8 quite a bit. Next on my to try list are grp gt1 and the xo-1 tires.