RC poster

Looking for suggestions for better street mods

So, I've got a 2wd Slash, 99% used on road. I already switched to the Low CG kit and used the fuel line trick on my shocks to shorten the stroke.

I'm hoping someone can give me some ideas hopefully from experience on how to add some width for better stability possibly by swapping out A Arms, but which ones do I use? I was thinking Jato but all I see is that people are using those for more Prerunner style front travel and that's the opposite of what I want. Also maybe some good street tire ideas that maybe have a deeper offset? Truthfully I've done so much research that everything looks like gibberish to me at this point so I'm hoping there is someone in here that has some solid info. Thanks in advance.

RC Racer
    For wider track I would use the hot racing 17mm adapters. They have a few different ones that will extend your wheels different ammouts.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If you haven't done so already, swap out the stock progressive springs for some stiffer linear springs to limit the body roll. It make a world of difference to on-road handling.
    Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the RC car

RC Competitor
    I had been running rpm's wide arms for the rustler/stampede with all stampede front offset wheels worked ok, but just switched to the protrac kit using the same wheels. Not as wide but much more stable, and predictable the rpm arms were just to flexible.
    How are the fuel line limiters working for you? I tried it and it seemed to tighten things up to much. I'm using the progressives that come with the lcg on the front and hot racing silver progressives on the rear. As long as I'm being reasonable with my gearing it's pretty good but I'm not very reasonable.