RC Racer

Playing in traffic on Memorial Day

RC Racer
    Nice that you have a weave lane. I charged my 2s batt, but it literally started raining as I walked out of the garage.

Traffic is also why I'm not 100% comfortable doing 70+mph speed runs in front of my house. It almost got run over by a big truck once already. My worst nightmare is it getting run over by a car.

RC Racer
    Yeah, I normally go across the street where it's less busy and about 1000 steps or so away is a large medical complex lot that is pretty empty on weekends/evenings:

That is 3s stock gearing. I haven't tried the taller gears because even in that big empty parking lot it is barely enough room for the stock gears and 3s.

Edit: This is not the first time I have done this but it is probably the lightest traffic I have ever had to deal with so far.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 05-28-2019 at 07:05 AM.

RC Racer
    And the day after.... Not the lightest traffic but it is what it is. This was the 2nd of 4 packs I planned to burn thru, I hope it's dry tomorrow for the other 2 packs

Last edited by fozzy71; 05-28-2019 at 08:58 PM.

RC Racer
    Found a police radar trailer in the hood but apparently anything over low to mid 30's it doesn't show the actual speed, it just tells u to slow down instead.

We strongly discourage running your RC vehicle in or near traffic. There are way too many downsides if you lose control. Smart drivers will just run over your truck but many will swerve to avoid it. I am closing this thread. Please do not post more videos of this behavior.
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn