Colton, Inland Empire, Southern California

Dumont Dunes Vs 8s X-maxx. Shredding Competition Hill!! Memorial Day Riding/Bash

Hey guys

was out at Dumont Dunes, near Baker, California, out riding and camping for the holiday weekend.

I bought out my x-maxx, strapped her to my atv and drove a few miles to one of the big dunes, and we let her rip on them.

This dune was not even a challenge for the x-maxx. The hardest part was seeing it and controlling it so far away....

In the video, when I was standing on the halfway up point, I made a pass where I drove the x-maxx in a huge circle around me, but of course, my friends hanging out by the bikes didnt record it.

At the end of the video I accidently jumped my x-maxx off the top of comp hill. it took us almost an hour of driving the backside of the dune looking for it. We eventually found it, I climbed up from the other side and held my x-maxx above my head and gave a victory cheer lol.

Was a great day! hope everyone had a good day.

traxxas v2 8s x-maxx. 26/46 gearing. 2x 50c 4s lipos. Proline badlands mx43's Proline Raptor Body.

the bike is a raptor 660.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4nflljgYGU
    x-maxx is really tiny int he video might have to click above link to watch it full screen.

hope you guys enjoy!
    Sla2hvxl,pe4evxl,erevobl
    "Richard Chilson"youtube

Cool place to ride!
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.