RC Competitor

Question Stampede 4x4 kit esc problem

Hey everyone. I couldnít resist anymore and bought the stampede 4x4 kit. Putting it together was great, itís been a very long time since I assembled my own rc car. Now assembly went just fine, I glue the tires and started putting in the electronics. I have a spare hobbywing wp10bl50 esc with a 3250kv motor and decided to put it in for some test runs. Well, I would have but the throttle seems to be reversed and recalibration the esc and radio have done nothing. Have I maybe plugged in the wires wrong? I havenít had this happen before so Iím somewhat at a loss. Any ideas would be great

RC Racer
    Is that a sensored motor? If so just swap two of the wires leading to the motor and all should be fine. Also check that the throttle channel on the transmitter isn't set to reverse, that can sometimes happen (and to add to the confusion, sometimes it has to be set to reverse in order for the motor to go forward). Once you swap the wires check to see if you have forward, brake and reverse all working correctly. If not, you may need to switch the reversing on the transmitter so that the brakes work.
    Insert witty retort here...

RC Competitor
    It’s a sensorless brushless motor, but I did try the motor wire suggestion and it worked. Everything works great. Thanks!

RC Racer
    Good deal, glad I could help!
    Insert witty retort here...