RC poster

Any suggestions on how to get an American flag to mount on a Traxxas bandit?

hello, Iíve been trying to find a way to mount an American flag on my Traxxas Bandit. Any suggestions? I tried to mount it in the shock tower but I donít know if it will be thick enough to stay in. I already removed my bandit wing. I will be open to any suggestions. Have a great day!

I normally run American flag stickers, you can print them yourself, or buy ready-made stickers. Something else you can do is get a small flag and run it off of an antenna tube. It will look a little retro, but that would be cool as well.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

Could always just glue it to the body.

~ Coming to you live, from somewhere on planet Earth.
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
    I normally run American flag stickers, you can print them yourself, or buy ready-made stickers. Something else you can do is get a small flag and run it off of an antenna tube. It will look a little retro, but that would be cool as well.
    I second the printed idea, and I would suggest putting it on say the side doors so it doesnít get defaced when you crash. Given how many times cars flip and tumble in this hobby, putting the flag on a tube or a pole is going to result in it getting dragged on the ground often.

RC poster
    Thanks! Have a good day!

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
    Thanks for the help! I will be sure to remember this.

RC poster
    You could paint it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Wacey2002 View Post
    You could paint it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Any idea on what body mounts to use for my bandit? I have no idea on what body mounts to use for my bandit, and I really want to use a good body and I can’t find any other bodies for the Traxxas bandit, other than the stock Traxxas body and a roll cage which I am currently using for bashing.

If you wanted to alter the look of the car, you can buy rustler body mounts and use a body that fits a rustler since they are about 95% identical. The only other buggy style body besides the stock Traxxas one that is a direct fit for the bandit is this one from Jconcepts. https://www.amainhobbies.com/jconcep...co0043/p143742