RC Enthusiast

extra remote control for TRX-4... for winch or led (genuine)

Hi!

I have just buy a TRX-4 limited edition (yellow tan) with a original full led kit.

I will to buy a winch (motorized). there are several version on web but the principal are with a separate remote control and with a button that must be installed in the RC

I will buy the traxxas link (bluetooth) for my remote.

There is a way to control extra output with the remote (like with the set up button etc...) or via app? So I will need that for control the winch or the light (that are not supported woth "light on" feature...)

thanks
    Massi

RC4WD and HeyOK sell key-fob remotes for controlling things like lights and winches.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Enthusiast
    Hi, yes see something similar on other site.... and I see for control winch .. maybe there is a general purpose for all!

But there is no way to do all with the remote or app traxxas?

it is very boring that a $100 led kit brand new for the identical brand RC custom fitted is not controllable via remote app (that is predisposed to control light)

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by holyhope View Post
    Hi, yes see something similar on other site.... and I see for control winch .. maybe there is a general purpose for all!

But there is no way to do all with the remote or app traxxas?

it is very boring that a $100 led kit brand new for the identical brand RC custom fitted is not controllable via remote app (that is predisposed to control light)
    Correct, you can not control lights or a winch with the stock controller. There are no extra channels available.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk