Thread: New tool kits

RC Qualifier

New tool kits

I was looking into getting some new tools and seen Traxxas just came out with some new kits. They look nice and can swap between handle and power tool, also come in a pouch. Price isn't that bad for premium bits.

But the one tool I would like to see is a wrench for the shock bodies. I know the Slayer Pro and Revo 3.3 came with a stamped steel wrench and my new Revo 2.0 didn't. I've lost mine and cannot find it. It's a little cumbersome trying to use a full size wrench or pliers.

Traxxas if your listening please add a shock body wrench to your tool collection. Or add a part# to the one that's included with the RC kits. That's the one wrench missing from your offering of tools.

RC Qualifier
    Update: Wrench also comes in the Jato kit. Talked to Traxxas Customer service for info. "Unfortunately I just confirmed with my manager that we do not sell it as a separate item. It only comes with the vehicles." But also said "I have already sent the suggestion." Hopefully we could see a part # or one offered like there 5mm and 8mm wrench. Traxxas thanks for listening.

RC poster
    I was looking at the Traxxas tool kit in my local hobby shop last week i agree it looks good quality and not to bad really price wise but i would just be doubling up on most of it, tools are one thing i've never been short of my life.