RC Enthusiast

? about Batteries for my new UDR

Getting a new UDR. I have two 2s 5000mah batteries, but one is a 40c and the other is a 25c. Can I run these in the UDR, Or will I need to have two batteries with the same specs? I am not a basher or a high speed driver, more of a scale driver and will not be running it over about 20mph.

RC Competitor
    Best to to have matching batteries when 2 are needed. Donít know that unmatched batteries will damage any electronics, but not worth the chance of your new $$$ UDR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    Thank you, that's kinda what I was thinking. I didn't know if the "C" made a difference.

RC Racer
    Smc racing makes great batteries

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by cwmoss View Post
    Thank you, that's kinda what I was thinking. I didn't know if the "C" made a difference.
    The C is the discharge rate, the higher the C rating, the more energy is discharged.

RC poster
    I have a 40c and 25c as well, and have ran a few packs because I just bought the UDR this weekend. No issues so far. They batteries do get hotter than in my sct trucks, but I am pretty sure you only need 25c 5000mah for the UDR but I may be wrong

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    I run 2 7600 mah 35c 2s batts with no problems.

RC Enthusiast
    While I was at the hobby shop on Saturday, I just went ahead and bought two 2s 5000mah 25c batteries, better be safe than sorry. I also bought a Savox servo to have as a spare for when the stock servo decides it's had enough. I got to run it yesterday before it started raining and it scoots pretty good with the 2s batteries. I am gonna get a couple 3s 5000 35c ones, just to see the difference they make. Probably be putting it in training mode when I run the 3s ones.