RC Champion

Swaybar kit for E Revo 2.0

Friends...its my understanding that kit TRA5498 will work on the 2.0. Can anyone fill me in on what I will need to modify to get it to work? I know some folks have done it. Thank you!
    ABMods 3.3 Revo PE
    Jato 3.3
    Futaba 3PM

RC Champion
    Did some digging and found this.

https://forums.traxxas.com/showthrea...ar-kit-install

Can anyone tell me off their sway bar kit how long hole to hole the linkages are on the front sway bars? I used to use Jato anodized turnbuckles but cant remember which length. Thanks!
    ABMods 3.3 Revo PE
    Jato 3.3
    Futaba 3PM

RC Qualifier
    Glad my post helped some on sway bars.

Here is pics of the front sway bar link measurements. Think this is what you wanted...

I ended taking the kit off. As rear links rubbed on the chassis on rear end under the rear rockers. Also one of my rear links broke for the sway arms. About 2 months ago.

So I ended just taking everything off. I didn't notice much of a change with it on or off... Or at least not noticeable enough to make me want to buy a new part that broke. Sure if at a track and did side by side comparison would notice...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Thank you sir! Where did you get rubbing exactly? I only street race and am looking for a lil more stability. Ran them on my street 3.3 and it made a huge difference. Anyway to work around where they rubbed or just due to the design and placement?
    ABMods 3.3 Revo PE
    Jato 3.3
    Futaba 3PM

RC Qualifier
    The 3.3 probably needed it. My nitro Slayer pro based off same platform really needed them.

The rubbing was under the shocks on the rear. May be able to change things some to not have rubbing. Without taking my shocks off and rockers hard to get a pic of where the rubbing was.

Could probably put a spacer on the rocker studs to fix issue. It would only need a free mm space. For street not sure how much of a difference it will make on straight line.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Gotcha. Yeah probably not a benefit to add. Thanks for the solid advice!
    ABMods 3.3 Revo PE
    Jato 3.3
    Futaba 3PM