First damage! HEAD ON COLLISION!

Crashed both into each other at full speed, a combined over 60MPH!

Looks like just the a arm and a steering part that I don't know the name of:

RC Qualifier
    Upgrade to rpm a arms. Not sure if you will need new steering linkage.

Also since it looks like your pillow ball pulled out of the axle carrier. You may need to get a new one of those as well. It will depend of if the pillow ball will stay put but it probably stretched the plastic so it will keep popping out.

Rpm axle carrier takes some of the sloop out of the pillow balls. that is there with the stock axle carriers. I think they are worth the upgrade.

For the Merv I just swap out parts with rpm versions as I break the stock ones. Better plastics over stock. And doesn't cost that much more.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Well I tried to shove the ball back in, and couldn't so I am assuming it's OK... and yeah, I ordered a full set of RPM from a-arms. I guess I'll just replace them all while I have it apart... and as far as the steering linkage, it's fine... the only thing that broke was the little part where the red rod (not sure the part name) is threaded into it.

PUSH ROD!!! I think that's it... where the push rod connects to the steering linkage... the piece that the push rod screws into is BUSTED... so there...

I see they sell aluminum ones, but I just ordered a Traxxas replacement kit... was that a mistake? I did get the RPM A-Arms... head a lot about those....

RC Qualifier
    The push rod is what connects lower a a arm to the shock to rocker. The part that is red in the tire in your pic is a toe link. Part 7138

You will need 7043 steering linkage with servo saver. If the screw hole the tie rod connects into is bad.

I do not recommend anything aluminum on this car that didn't come that way stock. The stock plastic or rpm parts are a better way to go if your just bashing.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

That's EXACTLY what I ordered along with the new RPM a-arms! I am REALLY looking forward to doing this repair. It's been a lotta years since I've done this... and I love the mini-mechanic part!

Surgery complete and she's as good as new... better even! Took her for a road test and she runs pin straight at full speed!