RC Competitor

Tire questions and thoughts

Just ordered proline split six beadlocks and some striker SC rally tires. Anybody ever put the strikers on the split sixs? And, has anyone put them on a sla2h? My thought process is that by putting on the rally tires I'm hoping for a little bit less traction rolling. I'm also planning on taping them before I mount them to kind of make them a little stiffer in hopes that it keeps the tires from rolling under and causing my truck to barrel roll violently. Hoping this combo will help me power slide my truck around instead of having to slow to a crawl to make a turn. Thoughts and or comments?
    Slash 2wd
    Chase9Elliott
    Brett"theJet"Hearn

The rally tires generally have lower sidewalls, so tires running under really isn't that much of a problem. Also, with most tires for the Slash, it is your throttle finger than makes the truck barrel roll, not so much the tires.

Did you order both the front and back offsets for the beadlocks?
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Competitor
    Yeah. I ordered both offsets. I really don't have to much of an issue with throttle control. Like I said in my previous post, I would like to be able to make a turn without having to slow to a crawl. I've noticed that the tires I'm currently using tend to roll under when turning. I'm running street fighters and I can literally pinch the tread so I feel like they are a bit to soft or even stretched out a little bit
    Slash 2wd
    Chase9Elliott
    Brett"theJet"Hearn