RC Competitor

Should/Will Traxxas make an XO-2?

What if Traxxas made a 200mph XO-2? Just want to see what the rest of you think!
    I quit using auto-correct. It's changed everythong

RC Racer
    The world record for fastest radio controlled car is 202mph. It was a custom built mini land speed record looking thing. I don't see Traxxas, or anyone really, making something that can go as fast as that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjelly007 View Post
    The world record for fastest radio controlled car is 202mph. It was a custom built mini land speed record looking thing. I don't see Traxxas, or anyone really, making something that can go as fast as that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Ok then, maybe not 200mph, but still quite a bit faster than 100mph. Technology is coming a long way so you never know what might show up!
    I quit using auto-correct. It's changed everythong

I doubt that any company would make one that would do that kind of speed. The lawsuits that would come if someone gets hit by one at full throttle would be mind blowing!

If you need one that goes that fast, build it yourself and enjoy the journey!
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

If they feel the technology is there and that after "x" amount of time it will turn a profit then sure. But the cost alone just to put something together, make it RTR that will do that is out-of-reach for a lot of people - especially the market that Traxxas is targeting.

If I recall, to go twice as fast you'll need four times the power. Or is it eight times? I wasn't good at physics...
    The Super Derecho