RC poster

I'm Stupid in the rc-traxxas-universe and having problems with 1/16 e-revo brushle...

ss w/tsm

once upon a time (a couple of days ago) I was driving around my 1/16 e revo with a brushless motor on the beach on the sand dunes and, you know, all good things come to an end. the car suddenly slowed to a stop. it felt like a pretty sort run time, compared to the other 17 times I had drived it (yes, its almost brand new.)so, i thought, it really didn't matter, i mean, if i was a car it would be harder to drive on sand for longer periods of time than it would be on asphalt. so I take it in thinking that the battery is dead and start to charge it when I get back. About 50 minutes after that I saw that it was done charging. So I picked it up, turned on the remote control, plugged in the cord, and turned on the model. I turned the steering wheel on the remote control and the wheels on the car corresponded. I slowly thrusted the motor just to test if it was ok, and I saw that it did, indeed work. So I put the plastic body over the model, push the clips in, and place the little beast in the driveway. I thrust forward slowly on the remote but the car does not move at all. I decide that it needs another charge, so I plug it in for another hour. but, the same thing happens every time. the two buttons on the blue box and on the tsm turn red and like two seconds later they turn off immediately and acts like the battery is dead. I tried to fix this problem on my own but haven't found just the right thing to get this bad boy up & runnin' again. then i realized I had just spent hours of research in vain.I remembered that a whole bunch of people probably dealing with this stuff and you guys probably could help me a lot. I'll try to record a video of what happens and put it in an album on google photos and send you the link (if that would help.) I also part-time in photography so I'm OK with waiting for answers

RC Enthusiast
    Are you saying the ESC led indicator is red when you turn on the car? Are you running LiPo batteries? If so I think that may mean that the low voltage detection warning for LiPo batteries has been switched off and you need to re-enable it again before running with LiPo batteries. Check you manual that came with the truck and should tell you how to reset it.

It’s likely that when you car stopped last time it is because of the low voltage detection, if you are running LiPo batteries, and this kicked in to save your battery being run to low.

Cheers,
    Delirious.

RC Qualifier
    What kind of batteries, nmhi or lipo. A vid or pictures of each lights will help. Does your charger give you charge stats?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidic01 View Post
    What kind of batteries, nmhi or lipo. A vid or pictures of each lights will help. Does your charger give you charge stats?

I use nimh 1200 mAH. Yes my charger gives me charging stats but I'm not sure if thats the problem.

RC poster
    file:///C:/Users/wheel/OneDrive/Pict...6/MVI_3674.MOV

here's the problem I'm experiencing

RC poster
    actually that link doesn't work. try this one...

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...HfZH7MdcZ4l3I8

RC Qualifier
    Your link does t work

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by YetiYeet View Post
    I use nimh 1200 mAH. Yes my charger gives me charging stats but I'm not sure if thats the problem.
    I don't know if you got the problem fix or not but if not if you are not using lipo battery your low voltage detection should turned off if you running nimh with that turn on it will only run for like five min an shut down go on YouTube they have video on how to turn it off but if you go lipo don't forget to turn it back if you forget you will have a overpriced paperweight

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidic01 View Post
    Your link does t work

try the second one

RC Qualifier
    It says 404 error...