RC Qualifier

Had a great bash last night! Minor damage. A few before and after pics.

Took a couple friends out to run the Mini Revos... had a BLAST. Popped a U-joint... no biggie.

Having 2 of these things is awesome. The main car has had the front a-arms busted and replaced with RPMs and the steering servo stripped and replaced with a Savox. The "guest" car has just had this U-Joint popped so far... but I have a spare Savox steering servo because F those junk ones it comes with.

Funny note: None of us noticed that the U-joint popped... it was driving fine the whole time. Weird. Could that be the TSM in action? If so... that's just AMAZING.

I cleaned them with a hose and some WD40.... works great.

Before and after cleaning:

Before and after the U-joint repair:

RC poster
    Sounds like you had a good time! When you cleaned the cars after running them, did you take the electronics off? I have a Slash electric and would like to keep it clean but don't want to ruin any of the parts by cleaning it.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by JKFlash View Post
    Sounds like you had a good time! When you cleaned the cars after running them, did you take the electronics off? I have a Slash electric and would like to keep it clean but don't want to ruin any of the parts by cleaning it.
    No sir... they are waterproof, so I think the hose is safe. I mean, it's been fine so far... and man, I have drivne these things through plenty of puddles... the electronics get wet all the time.