Thread: Weird question.

RC Racer

Weird question.

Does anyone know the shipping weight of the X-maxx? I know this is a weird question but I think I might be getting one and a box that weighs 23.2lb is on the way.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    Yes that sounds about right. Are you surprised by the weight? Have you seen one in person before?
    TRX-4 Land Rover
    X-Maxx 8S
    LaTrax Alias

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by justinj360 View Post
    Yes that sounds about right. Are you surprised by the weight? Have you seen one in person before?
    No I'm not surprised. On the Traxxas site it says it's 19lb. It could also be a losi lst 3xl-e wich only weighs 16lb. Have to wait and see I guess. The reason I wanted to know is the losi needs diff shims out of the box and I want to know if I need to order them

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Stalking your folks amazon account?

Somehow builds are never done....

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripdog7205 View Post
    Stalking your folks amazon account?

I'm on vacation and I got a ups notification that two packages arrived from amain hobbies. One is 23lb. So close haha

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjelly007 View Post
    I'm on vacation and I got a ups notification that two packages arrived from amain hobbies. One is 23lb. So close haha

It was a good guess

RC Racer
    I recently got a xmaxx from amain and the package was 34.30 lbs according to ups . So i'd think it was the losi.

Traxxas use to offer a LST 3XL-E type 4WD Monster truck. Not anymore though. Now just the ERevo. This guy on the Emaxx forum was right. Guys will just buy this kind of truck from other companies...to bad. The Emaxx was and is a great truck.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by ReglarGuy View Post
    Traxxas use to offer a LST 3XL-E type 4WD Monster truck. Not anymore though. Now just the ERevo. This guy on the Emaxx forum was right. Guys will just buy this kind of truck from other companies...to bad. The Emaxx was and is a great truck.
    The emaxx was the truck I've wanted since I first got into the hobby. It really sucks that they stopped making it. I've read some rumors about an emaxx 2.0 but that all seems very unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjelly007 View Post
    The emaxx was the truck I've wanted since I first got into the hobby. It really sucks that they stopped making it. I've read some rumors about an emaxx 2.0 but that all seems very unlikely.
    We have a couple of posts in the Emaxx forum that talk about these very subjects. We've even given Traxxas a good tongue lashing (politely done of course) every now and again, but no luck as of yet. I honestly think it's a communist plot cooked up by Red China. Those rice propelled devils are the only ones mean enough to think of something like that. Russia? No, they might blow you up, but they'd at least let you keep playing with your Emaxx until they pushed the big fat RED button.

P.S. The post I started on this subject is called "I'm Crushed."
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.