RC poster

Erevo 2.0 6s advice

Hi there new to these forums and thought about but buying a erevo 2.0 because i havent been into the electric rc hobby in awhile so i was just wandering about some advice about running the erevo 2.0 on 6s lipo because i had a emaxx brushless b4 and that thing broke all the time on 6s but when i babied the throttle itl lasted longer so just wandering about some advice for running the erevo 2.0 on 6s and i did some reading that the self righting kills the diffs is there any thing else that kills the driveline when running 6s

RC Competitor
    There's something eerily familiar with this question.

E-Revo V2 thread #1

E-Revo V2 thread #2

And if you're not able to extract an answer out of those two threads, there's a whole pile o' more info waiting behind the search function.

RC Qualifier
    Drive style will greatly impact the durability of the car. 6s will hit the limits faster. Are easy mods to make it more reliable.

Search function to find posts about making reliable. Lighter tires or suspension limiting straps. Chassis brace. Single servo mod.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brushlessrider2 View Post
    Hi there new to these forums and thought about but buying a erevo 2.0 because i havent been into the electric rc hobby in awhile so i was just wandering about some advice about running the erevo 2.0 on 6s lipo because i had a emaxx brushless b4 and that thing broke all the time on 6s but when i babied the throttle itl lasted longer so just wandering about some advice for running the erevo 2.0 on 6s and i did some reading that the self righting kills the diffs is there any thing else that kills the driveline when running 6s
    It will definitely fall apart if you go past quarter throttle. I recommend running nimhd batteries if you want the driveline to last longer than thirty seconds. Just kidding. If this is not the same person trolling everybody with the same question asked for the 3rd time with his 3rd different username then the answer is nothing. Don't self right, don't land on the throttle and it is good to go.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nickruger; 07-06-2019 at 05:28 AM.

RC poster
    Ok now i get it so stay away from self righting dont do standing backflips dont land on full throttle and the driveline will be ready for full throttle punches on 6s right

Ok now i get it so stay away from self righting dont do standing backflips dont land on full throttle and the driveline will be ready for full throttle punches on 6s right
    Correcta mundo dude

RC poster
    And u do know what mean by full throttle punches right��

And it begins........... /\ /\ we are well aware what punching the trigger at full throttle means.

Quote Originally Posted by RICK DIZZLE View Post
    And it begins........... /\ /\
    Indeed. I wish I had that much spare time on my hands. I guess I do since I have time to continuously reply. I guess i was just hoping it was someone who legitimately didn't know how to work a search button or maybe was a little slow. Oh well, I feel better trying than saying what I really want to.

RC poster
    Ok so ill definitely think about getting an erevo 2.0 since now i know you can punch the throttle hard on 6s as long as u dont self right do standing backflips and land on full throttle so thanks again guys

You got it. This truck will not disappoint.

RC poster
    so just checking one last time and im not trolling or anything i just really want to make sure i make the right choice so here is my last q so u can punch the throttle hard on 6s as long as u dont put any unnecessary force on the driveline correct?

Yes you can.

RC Qualifier
    so just checking one last time and im not trolling or anything i just really want to make sure i make the right choice so here is my last q so u can punch the throttle hard on 6s as long as u dont put any unnecessary force on the driveline correct?
    I don't know your skill level of mechanics, and physics. Here are some articles for you. They relate more about regular sized automobiles,. But same principal apply in small things like our RC cars. And other machine drive trains. Different materials, and transmissions are used based on sizes and needed tourque loads.

https://www.artofmanliness.com/artic...he-drivetrain/

https://medium.com/starts-with-a-ban...o-a58a7ca5342a

Buy the car. Enjoy playing with it and learning how to fix it when something goes wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You have asked enough times under your previous username and were warned about it.
    You still continue to ask the same questions.
    Please stop this compulsive behavior.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =