RC poster

Kyosho Snakebite body on Bigfoot/Stampede

Hello all!

I'm very new to RC but a lifelong MT fan. My best friend recently surprised me with a custom painted Kyosho Snakebite body, and it looks amazing. We had to improvise on the posts to get it mounted, but it seems to work well. My next steps are to install lights for the eyes (likely traxxas gravedigger headlights) and figure out how to make some fangs.

Does anybody have suggestions on how to go about fabricating/ installing fangs that will either stand up to abuse or be easily replaced (and ideally not tear up the body)? Maybe incorporate them into the bumper itself?

Also, the body is pretty flush with the bumper. Is there a replacement bumper that would stick out further to give a little more clearance?

Thanks!

Slash bumper should give more clearance for the body.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Enthusiast
    Beat me to it on the Slash bumper. I put one on mine and actually moved it in a bit because I felt it was too far out.

First thing I thought of for the fangs would be to get those Halloween Dracula plastic teeth for kids. Take am exacto knife and cut out the large dang teeth and glue em on.

That'll look really neat once your done.

RC poster
    Thanks! I put in an order for the #5835 Slash bumper. I also ordered the gravedigger light set and some dash indicator housings that I think will work really well for the eyes. I'm going to try to find some styrene tubes for the teeth at a hobby shop. I'll post updates next week!

RC Enthusiast
    Rereading my post, I meant to say cut out the large "fang" teeth. *Facepalm"