RC Enthusiast

X maxx with bad sound (on high acceleration) and rear right wheel missaligned

Hi to all!
    I have just ordered my 4 wheel louise for x maxx X-Cclone! Very good wheel!

Before I moun original wheel and I ear the same sound that I ear now, and before I see the miss aligned wheel as now. But I think that it is because I mount original wheel that are break..4

I mount the new wheel but nothing was change and now I 'm asking your opinion for understand what maybe is break! I can perfor all test you want...

Here there is a video: https://youtu.be/goAXRinyCvM (you can hear the sond on high acceleration)

and here a photo of rear axle:

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Id start with the gear mesh. Then pull your differentials

Somehow builds are never done....

RC Enthusiast
    I'm guessing gear mesh as well. I'd also be sure nothing is bent. I had misalignment on the front and found the steering linkage was bent, cheap and fairly easy repair.

RC Enthusiast
    hi! Thanks you!
    I'm sorry but can you explain wait is the gear mesh ?
    I try to transalte but it is transalted as a number of gear put together ... is a particular pieces or you mean to check all gear?!

Ok I hope it is a cheap solution for repair ahah

thanks
    Max

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by holyhope View Post
    hi! Thanks you!
    I'm sorry but can you explain wait is the gear mesh ?
    I try to transalte but it is transalted as a number of gear put together ... is a particular pieces or you mean to check all gear?!

Ok I hope it is a cheap solution for repair ahah

thanks
    Max
    Gear mesh is the gap between the spur gear and pinion gear.
    "AVENGED SEVENFOLD "

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by PATS4LIFE View Post
    Gear mesh is the gap between the spur gear and pinion gear.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok ok ok I understand! And maybe here is the problem!

I have just open the plastic for see the spur gear and I glue here a magnet for read the RPM!!!
    Can be this the problem? maybe a very lot of glue and a magnet could rotate the spur gear in a unbalanced way?!

I not deattach the motor or pinion or spur because the crew bottom the motor are rusted and I just deattach one time and reassemble it was not easy! After that I NEVER HAD ANY PROBLREMS!
    that was about 3 month ago

I just remember that that problem started after I put the magnet... but how it is possible that glueing a magnet in a spur gear can generate that problem?!

Maybe are the rusting screw that allow motor to move and maybe generate that problem?

what I can check exacly?! what test I can perform?!

thanks!
    Max