RC poster

How to : Xmaxx crawling

hi guys im new to the site and was wondering if anyone has any idea how to get the xmaxx to go at crawling speed i have the 8s version all stock at moment but as im not keen to run this outdoors yet as i live in a part of AUS where rain is often and unpredictable i was hoping to do some slow speed driving somewhere undercover with not much room ?

is there an option when setting up the xmaxx speedy to have is set to something like 5-10%power ?

thanks guys in advance

RC Enthusiast
    These machines are meant to be bashed on! Take it in the rain! Take it in the dirt! Take it in the snow! It can handle it; its built for that.

That being said, if youd like to "crawl" an XMAXX, all youd have to do is change gearing to the slowest possible, run on 4s, put in training mode etc, anything to slow it down. But.... ill say it again, those machines crave to go fast!

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Seems like you need a TRX-4....!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/iftibashir

What fun is it to drive circles in an area about the size of a tarp or two-car garage - for example? X-Maxx is too big for it, you may need to step down to a Latrax, 1/16 Traxxas or something similarly sized.
    The Super Derecho

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    What fun is it to drive circles in an area about the size of a tarp or two-car garage - for example? X-Maxx is too big for it, you may need to step down to a Latrax, 1/16 Traxxas or something similarly sized.
    Latrax 1/16th scale? He needs to step down to Hot Wheels, or a 1/64th scale slot car setup. (lol)
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

True. True.
    The Super Derecho