RC Racer

Receiver Blinking Red Fast

Hey guys,

Long time since Iíve posted in the Maxx section..

My TQI receiver is blinking red (fast blink). It still binds to my radio, but even if I re bind it or swap to different radio it wonít go green. Wondering if I just need to replace it? I need to check if itís the same as my E Revo 2.0 but do t think so due to temp wire.

RC Qualifier
    Are the batteries in the car fully charged? Is there water inside of the receiver box?
    Catch my videos at youtube.com/c/offworkhours

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by drivejumpfly View Post
    Are the batteries in the car fully charged? Is there water inside of the receiver box?
    Are the batteries in the car fully charged? - Yes

Is there water inside of the receiver box? - No, not a drop...

RC Enthusiast
    When this happened to me, it ended up being the receiver and Traxxas sent me a replacement for free. Not sure how old your truck is, I would encourage you to give them a call.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by ggte496j View Post
    When this happened to me, it ended up being the receiver and Traxxas sent me a replacement for free. Not sure how old your truck is, I would encourage you to give them a call.
    Will doÖ I am hoping this will fix my issue where the truck is super jumpy at minimal throttle. The best way to describe it, is I am now nervous to drive it anywhere around my kids even at the lowest speed because it is so jumpy. Once I give it some throttle I can feel the punch control kick in but that at Nishell acceler Will doÖ I am hoping this will fix my issue where the truck is super jumpy at minimal throttle. The best way to describe it, is I am now nervous to drive it anywhere around my kids even at the lowest speed because it is so jumpy. Once I give it some throttle I can feel the punch control kick in but that initial forward movement itís not right.

Sorry if any of that doesnít make sense, voice text!

RC Racer
    So I believe I found the problem! I emailed Traxxas and they said it could be temp sensor. Swapped it and I have solid green and my initial tests show the low end throttle issue is fixed! Iíll get a real test run in this week