RC poster

Question Accessory power limits

Hey y'all - I've got the TRX4 Bronco, and am looking to add the Traxxas LED kit to it. However, the accessories power plug is already being used for an ESS- DUAL+ speaker. Is there a splitter I can use to power both at the same time, or an adapter of sorts that allows me to plug something directly into the battery?
    I figure I could just run one or the other, but I'd honestly like to have both going at once if possible.

Thank you!

RC poster
    Side note on the battery situation, I'm using a 5000mAh 11.1V 3-cell 25C. I purchased these for my batteries: https://traxxas.com/products/parts/2990
    If that helps.

What plug are you wanting to take power off of, the main battery connector, or the red JST?

Depending on your soldering skills, you can get a splitter for either and power both. the ESS really does not consume that much, and the LED kit doesn't take that much power either. If you add a winch into the mix, I would recommend coming directly off the battery.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC poster
    Just off the red JST. I might actually return the speaker though, it's kinda making my steering act a little weird. Happen to know if one already exists?

RC poster
    I googled it instead of being lazy and discovered they do exist.
    Excellent. Thread can be closed if mods can close them.