RC Racer

Cool This is DURABLE!

Last time I ran the truck, I hit 2 mailboxes within 5 minutes of each other. No visible damage, and I was probably going about 25mph both times. This brings my collision total to 3, and i don't think it will stop there.

Side note. Is there anything that I should look for in terms of damage.

Wow.

I say pictures or it didn't happen! :0

Check your wheels for fractures, bent pins, rods, shock shafts, shock screws, axle cracks.

Oh, FWIW, watch out for those evil mailboxes!
    MTFBWY

Quote Originally Posted by Is_It_Broken? View Post
    Last time I ran the truck, I hit 2 mailboxes within 5 minutes of each other. No visible damage, and I was probably going about 25mph both times. This brings my collision total to 3, and i don't think it will stop there.

Side note. Is there anything that I should look for in terms of damage.
    My Rustler 4x4 VXL is the only car I haven't broken or had an issue with so far!

RC Racer
    it depends a lot on what absorbed the impact. I broke a caster block once just from a traction roll induced cartwheel when on one rotation the front wheel landed a bit “off”. I’ve even bent the aluminum caster blocks when my car plowed into a parked car’s tires. But I haven’t yet broken a stock drive axle that a lot of people seem to break on 3s. So it is all due to a bit of luck. A good insurance policy is a set of rpm front wide bumper and rear bumper that can take the edge off of the mailbox related sudden decelerations