RC Competitor

Which Trx4 should I get

So I'm new to crawlers the only rcs I have are the revo 2.0 and xmaxx. If u can't tell by that I like to bash. With that in mind which is the better rig the sport or the ones with the extra bells and whistles (bronco Defender Blazer tactical)? I love the looks of the other trucks but I know that functionality comes first so I need to know if I can bash at all with these trucks? Also do the locking diffs help with crawling or is it not worth the cheddar?
    116 unashamed

Quote Originally Posted by bashing fo fun View Post
    So I'm new to crawlers the only rcs I have are the revo 2.0 and xmaxx. If u can't tell by that I like to bash. With that in mind which is the better rig the sport or the ones with the extra bells and whistles (bronco Defender Blazer tactical)? I love the looks of the other trucks but I know that functionality comes first so I need to know if I can bash at all with these trucks? Also do the locking diffs help with crawling or is it not worth the cheddar?
    Personally I chose the Defender because I love the details. You can always get a clear or prepainted body of any of the others to bash with. Seperately the other bodies are much cheaper than the Defender...this way you can have best of both worlds.

RC poster
    Well worth the full spec trx4 adds alot to the enjoyment of crawling and flicking switches. Totally hooked now. Holds up good to slow bashing mine cartwheeled loads earlier down a kinda cliff. Got the baja 5b for high speed but that breaks every time it's set loose. Now preferring the technical trx4.

RC Enthusiast
    Question.... if you want to bash, then why would you want a crawler? Maybe you should look at something more rock bouncerish, like a bomber or something

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    I have both the Bronco and the Blazer. For me, i like the two speed trans. Low speed seems to me easier on the truck overall as its like a granny gear and can get over things with a bit less effort and more realistically.

RC Competitor
    Sorry guys in working on both my other rcs I realized that I don't have the time and cheddar to work on all three without seriously neglecting one or two of them sorry if I wasted your time but I do appreciate the help.
    116 unashamed