RC Competitor

Tires for brothers Stampede

Hi I am looking for tires for my brothers stampede. Itís an xl5 if that has anything to do with it. We are thinking either proline badlands or proline threnchers. Any help is greatly appreciated.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkbait View Post
    Hi I am looking for tires for my brothers stampede. Itís an xl5 if that has anything to do with it. We are thinking either proline badlands or proline threnchers. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Following

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    I like the Trenchers, one of the better tires I've run on my Stampede in the 20 years I've had it.
    https://www.instagram.com/greenjeep1998/?hl=en

I've heard the Trenchers have a good life-span and are decent on pavement as well as dirt...kind of a good all around tire. I don't have a set, however, I do have several sets of Badlands in 2.8 and 3.8. I like the 2.8 badlands. I like the sidewall "cushion" and the traction is pretty good on the semi-sandy surface I run on as well as grass. The Badlands look awesome too!

Here are the 2.8s
    MTFBWY

RC Competitor
    Thanks. Consider on that the trenchers wear better I think we will pickup a set of those. I’m a rustler guy so do 3.8s fit the stampede?