Thread: My New Spartan

RC poster

My New Spartan

Team, this weekend I had my new Spartan out 5 times so far! It has been a blast! I am getting 25 min run times and speeds in excess of 35-40 mph. I run mine stock so far, but will likely get a metal prop. Anyone know of a direct fit metal prop for the Spartan that I can use?

PS I read a lot of articles with people bashing the Spartan, I have to say I have had amazing experience with it so far. Mine has never flipped even at high speeds.

I have a stainless steel (sharpened) Prather prop that is a metal replacement for the stock Spartan prop. It's a 40 dollar prop, and you can have it if you send me a self addressed padded envelope that has it's shipping paid for.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

RC poster
    I would love to! PM me the info please.

I PM'd you my address.

I never heard back from you, so I'll open up my offer to anyone else interested. I have this really nice factory sharpened stainless steel Spartan prop. It is for use with Spartans that run the a factory Castle motor (or a similar 1800kv motor).

I'm offering it free unless you want to give me something for it (so that I can get me a Dunkin Donut), because it doesn't matter to me. All a person has to do is send me a box with another little box (that already has its' shipping paid) in it with their address on it. This person can use their home address, work address, or a box number. What ever they're comfortable with.

With my new OSE setup I'll never use this prop, so there's no sense of it going to waste. It's a 40 dollar prop for potentially nothing. I used it only once, and it works very well with the stock Spartan setup. Here's a picture of it.

RC Qualifier
    I sent you a PM

Got it.

P.S. with # 11, U.S. # 12,