ERBEv2, center diff oil, can't hardly do a flip...

To be honest, I should take the trans apart and inspect the diff. As it is, I'm running the MXL-6S/2200kv on 6S with 15/54 gearing and t-maxx 3.3 tires/wheels.

I got my v2 used as a roller and transplanted stuff from my v1. I'm not sure if it's the center diff just unloading on me or if the lighter tires are lacking so much centrifugal force. To flip, I have to hit a jump just right and go WOT for a very long time, usually almost when it's back down to the ground.

When I was running the 4S revo, I could flip all day long with trenchers. With the maxx 3.3 tires, I had to work harder, but could still do it.

Anyone else having lack of flipping issues?

In both of these, there was just one flip where I didn't have to try really hard. Guessing the planets aligned for 5 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z-iU-JBVIE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTTdgrD-xsY
    Expert rigging at it's best!

RC Qualifier
    Nice place to run with lots of air, I'm amazed at some of the landings and it just kept on going.

I'm surprised as well. Some of the crashes would have broken v1 arms/carriers. I never had great luck with those. I'm glad the v2's are holding up so far. I know everything has it's breaking point, but so far it's doing really well in that regard.

The rear arm pillow balls are in the furthest back holes which gives it a longer wheel base. Kind of wondering if that has something to do with the lack of flipping and frequent nose down launches.
    Expert rigging at it's best!