RC poster

Help required for battery setup for Xmaxx with max6 esc

Hi all,

Im new to this forum, and need some help with my x maxx 6s.
    I have installed a hobbywing max6 esc with xt90 connectors. I have two 6s 5200 mah 25 cell lipo (Total 130 amp output from each battery each). I am worried about using these batteries as max6 is rated at 160 amp and it might cook the batteries if i run the truck hard.

Is it possible to connect these two batteries in parallel using a parallel xt90 connector () into one of the esc female terminal and connecting the other with a loop key switch. The reason for doing this the total amp from this setup will be 130+130 = 260 amp and wont cook the batteries.

My question is thatvis this setupb safe or will this setup damage the single xt90 female esc plug which takes the 260 amp load

Thanks in advance guys

RC poster
    https://images.app.goo.gl/6T7sCoaHTJAh8S3y7

This is the xt90 parallel connector which goes into a single xt90 plug frm the esc

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan3322 View Post
    Hi all,

Im new to this forum, and need some help with my x maxx 6s.
    I have installed a hobbywing max6 esc with xt90 connectors. I have two 6s 5200 mah 25 cell lipo (Total 130 amp output from each battery each). I am worried about using these batteries as max6 is rated at 160 amp and it might cook the batteries if i run the truck hard.

Is it possible to connect these two batteries in parallel using a parallel xt90 connector () into one of the esc female terminal and connecting the other with a loop key switch. The reason for doing this the total amp from this setup will be 130+130 = 260 amp and wont cook the batteries.

My question is thatvis this setupb safe or will this setup damage the single xt90 female esc plug which takes the 260 amp load

Thanks in advance guys
    Correct me if I am wrong but the original esc comes with the wiring in series. So you should soldier your wires from the esc in series. And that should be ok no matter what connectors you are using.