RC poster

EZ peak ID not detecting a lipo

So I had to work on my tea as mustang and because I wouldnít be using it for a while I put my 5000 mah lipo On the charger and set it to storage mode. After I fixed my car I went to charge my lipo but it wasnít being detected by the charger the lights on the charger just stayed doing their up and down pattern. I donít think itís the charger because I plugged in my nimh battery and it identified it and I was able to charge it. Any ideas?

The balance leads that are built into the battery get wonky over time. I have to twist and turn some of my traxxas batteries for the charger to read it. Also, make sure you really plug in the connector

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Its alright son I'll fix it when you break it

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FnFancy View Post
    The balance leads that are built into the battery get wonky over time. I have to twist and turn some of my traxxas batteries for the charger to read it. Also, make sure you really plug in the connector

I tried but itís a pretty new battery that I havenít used much. Itís in almost new condition. I think Iíll just get a new batterry

Quote Originally Posted by Groovyandre2 View Post
    I tried but itís a pretty new battery that I havenít used much. Itís in almost new condition. I think Iíll just get a new batterry
    If it's still under warranty then absolutely contact traxxas for a replacement.

Its alright son I'll fix it when you break it