Registered Products

Is there any way to see/confirm that we have all of our products registered?

I registered some of my cars through the postcard before I discovered how to register online and was hoping there was a place in my account where I could confirm that they are registered and correct.

When I registered online I noticed that a good many of the model numbers were not visible in whole or part in the window where you choose the correct models of owned products.

It seems like a simple thing to have on the site...or just not so simple to find.

Since no one has answered, I'm guessing there's no way to see this info on the site.

Knock, knock...TRAXXAS...are you there?

Though Traxxas employees may jump on here once in a while, the forums are not to be a replacement for Customer Service. The question is a valid one and if you want a quicker answer you may email or call them.

1-888-Traxxas or support@Traxxas.com.
    The Super Derecho

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    Though Traxxas employees may jump on here once in a while, the forums are not to be a replacement for Customer Service. The question is a valid one and if you want a quicker answer you may email or call them.

1-888-Traxxas or support@Traxxas.com.
    Thanks! I thought they monitored the forums...

No, there is no way for you to check what vehicles you have registered other than calling or e-mailing
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Chicken View Post
    No, there is no way for you to check what vehicles you have registered other than calling or e-mailing
    That's too bad, it seems like a simple thing to be able to do.

Thanks for the reply though.